Want to purchase a Spaniel pup in Herefordshire? We’ve conducted thorough research and located well-established breeders in this area who sell Spaniel puppies.
Our aim is to make your Spaniel search hassle free. We have compiled key information like location, contact details, puppy cost and other relevant data to help you save time and energy. This way, you can quickly find the right breeder who fits within your budget.
If you want to get a Spaniel puppy, KC certified breeders are your best bet. They guarantee the highest standards of quality and provide assurance for healthy and happy puppies. We think champ dogs are a great source to find KC breeders. As well as the official kennel club website
We strongly advise to thoroughly research any information about Spaniel puppies that we provide on our website. It is important for you to make sure that the breeders listed here are trustworthy before making any purchases.
If you happen to know a Spaniel breeder that is not yet on our list, please feel free to leave the contact information in the comment section. Your help in this matter would be highly appreciated.
Advice to Follow When Buying Spaniel in Herefordshire
Taking on a Spaniel puppy is not a decision to be taken lightly. Poor health or behavioral issues that arise can result in costly medical bills and extensive training therapies over its lifetime.
Making the right choice when buying a Spaniel puppy is essential. Here are some helpful tips to consider to ensure that you get the best one:
- Don’t be fooled by cheap prices when deciding to purchase your Spaniel puppy. It is essential that you prioritize getting a healthy and well-mannered dog for the long-term – as this will save you money in vet bills down the line.
- When purchasing a Spaniel , it’s best to go to a breeder with years of experience. This ensures you have access to quality, reputable services. Long-term breeders may be more reliable than newer ones.
- Before deciding to purchase a Spaniel puppy from a breeder, make sure they can offer proof that the dog and/or its parents have been tested for any potential genetic health issues and were found clear.
- Prior to purchasing a puppy, make sure the breeder offers a health guarantee. By doing so, you’ll have the option of returning the dog if any issues become apparent in regard to their wellbeing.
- Always be sure to purchase your Spaniel from a responsible and ethical source. Puppy mills only care about money, which leads to the dogs living in subpar conditions with little concern for their health or wellbeing.
- Don’t be discouraged if you do not find a puppy right away. A reputable breeder will often have a waiting list, so check if they can put your name on it. Have faith and patience – the wait will be worth it in the end.
- Before you decide to purchase a Spaniel pup, it is important to meet the pup’s parents. Doing this can give you an insight into the size and demeanor of the puppy once he/she grows up. Seeing the puppy’s dad or mom can help you make an informed decision about what kind of dog you’re getting.
- Check out the sellers social media profiles to see what other people are saying about the breeders.
Cocker Spaniel breeders in Herefordshire
Fully health tested.
- Cocker Spaniel
Clumber Spaniel breeder in Herefordshire
- Both parents have been health tested.
- Hip score – 12.
- Elbow score – 0.
- EIC tested.
- PDP1-hereditary clear.
- Eye test – clear.
- Hip score – 8.
- Elbow score – 0.
- EIC – clear.
- PDP1 – hereditary clear.
- Kingsknoll Coccagee – Clumber Spaniel (Health Tested)
- Kingsknoll Watchett – Clumber Spaniel (Health Tested)
English Springer Spaniel breeder Herefordshire
Dogs are raised in family environment around children.
- Corton Storm – English Springer Spaniel (Health Tested)
- PRA (cord1) : Hereditary Clear – 19th April 2018
- Fucosidosis : Hereditary Clear – 19th April 2018
Conclusion on Spaniel Breeders in Herefordshire
Ultimately, to make sure you pick the right Spaniel puppy for yourself, it is essential to properly research multiple breeders prior to the purchase. Doing so will give you a better idea of what to expect.
When looking for a puppy, don’t rush the process. Take your time to gain knowledge about Spaniel by talking to breeders and asking all the questions you have. Researching is key when purchasing any pet since it will be part of your family for years to come.
Besides, it is wise to inquire the breeder about their breeding program, what health tests they subject their Spaniel to, and the average personality profile of their Spaniel. This would help you make an informed decision.
When looking for a Spaniel puppy, make sure you find a good breeder who is willing to answer all your queries. Avoid buying from those that are only in it for monetary gains and sell mass-produced puppies. Reputable breeders will ensure their puppies have good health, excellent behavior and conform to the standard of the breed.
It is essential to do your homework, and to collaborate with a reliable breeder. We could not be more enthused for you! We wish you the happiest and most rewarding experience as a Spaniel owner!
My name is Mark and the senior editor
I take great pride in being the best possible author and giving you the knowledge that i have on all different types of animals!
I have spent a lifetime learning about pets and animals, and have worked in the pet and vet industry for over 20 years now!
The website will draw have authors who are vets, pet owners, and local pet breeders. All who will contribute their fantastic knowledge which in turn will be able to help you i hope.
There is a lot of information on the internet so it may be hard to know where exactly is the best place to start learning. But we will write articles that get straight to the point, and give you all the information that you need with no fluff!
If you have any questions please leave a comment on the article, and i will reply to you!